Cryptographer/network security engineer
If you are a passionate Cryptographer experienced in platform development and network security and you really want to make a difference, please contact us! For KOINA's techno-social framework we are building innovative mobile and web based solutions integrating cryptographic and blockchain technologies. We are seeking a skilled developer who helps to build the KOINA platform that manages the cryptographic currency via protocols and smart contracts. Our ideal candidate is familiar with network application and network security development as well as the concepts and tools necessary to interface with cryptographic currencies. You must be motivated by challenging problems and capable of rapidly prototyping potential solutions.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing software systems
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or Math
- 4 years of experience in designing and implementing software systems in Python, C++ and/or GO, including experience in designing security solutions for Linux operating systems and distributed systems
- Significant experience in application security, cryptography, smart contracts, blockchain technology, network security or malware analysis